Monday, April 10, 2006

Blogger Guilt

I've only been at this a couple of weeks but I'm already being hassled for not posting for a few days. On the one hand it's nice to know someone cares, or even that they're checking for that matter.


I have excuses. I had an event to prepare for last week, was out of town on Friday, and had other priorities for the weekend. My conscience is clear. But now it seems I have to add blogging guilt to the list of other guilts I have for work in process or household tasks in need of attention.


This little blog is primarily for my own edification. I figure that the discipline of having to write something every day will challenge me and stimulate my creativity. It's even possible that now and then something will be fairly decent and it would have gone unrecorded without this blog staring me in the face. Humankind will not have been diminished had those thoughts, even the best of them, not been written down. But I would have been.


So pile on the guilt, friends. I know you're thinking only of my own best interests.

2 comments:

  1. Grant, I'm older then you and I learned a long time ago not to waste time and energy on guilt of any kind. It's very non-productive.

    Your old friend,

    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete